These divisions are skill and competency based and allow riders of similar ability
to ride against each other regardless of age, experience or gender.
1. Rookie Single wake jumps, slides, 180’s.
2. Straight Air Under 14 Wake to wake jumps including 180’s and grabs.
3. Straight Air Over 14 Wake to wake jumps including 180’s and grabs.
4. Inverter Up to 4 intermediate tricks including 360 spins, raleys & inverts.
5. Advanced Unlimited inverts and spins up to 540. No mobes.
6. Mobe Up to 4 Mobes and spins to 720.
7. Open Unlimited tricks, no limits.
8. Shred 18+ All Tricks allowed from Straight Air, Inverter and Advanced Divisions. This is for the riders who are keen to have some fun with friends on the water and enjoy the competition day!
9. Adaptive Unlimited tricks
Anyone can ride in these divisions, but at State Titles you are required to ride
in your age division. Provided you are a Transition or Fully Paid Member
(Introductory Members cannot ride State Titles)
In the interest of fair play the judges reserve the right to ask a rider to either ride up
or down a division depending on what is deemed appropriate
IMPORTANT RULE CHANGE SEASON 2022/23 *Ability based competitions
The wildcard trick has been removed from all divisions for the remainder of the 2022/23 season effective immediately, therefore it will not be included in any scoring at any state ability based competitions.
Wakeboard Australia Rule Book (CLICK)